Excellent Marketing Leadership Awards
Criteria for Nominee Submission
Summarise how business marketing outcomes relate directly or indirectly to positive impacts for the client(s) and stakeholders under your leadership. How market share has been changed with those marketing activities/ strategies.
Summarise Contribution for creating better world through your marketing strategy and all works done under your marketing vision/ strategy.
The extent to which the Marketing contributes to and/or demonstrates notable positive improvements in, for example:
- Efficiency (a ratio of output to inputs)
- Quality (reduction of re-work, enhanced perceived quality of experience, products and/or services)
- Responsiveness of services (turn-around times, dropped calls)
- Satisfaction of partners, employees and/or citizens (as perceived and experienced) • Response to new societal demands (addressing health, education, environmental, information and human rights issues)
- Addressing upstream issues (based on logic models, economic models)
Summarise if the technology played in transforming or modernising the delivery of products and services that applied in your marketing outcomes.
Team development transformation under your leadership and in action?
Summarise how you have contributed to the way in serving clients via new services/ products and remark business milestone with your creative ideas or leadership.
A summary of your career journey, though, philosophy, contributions and achivements.
What ‘s Next ? for your dreams and a better world through marketing and education ?
How to submit the awards
Each nominee shall complete the nomination process by sending those supporting documents as required as below to the organiser.
Submit a video with its length no longer than 3 minutes: Giving a video overview of your achievement is strongly recommended.
Submit via the form attached following those criteria:
- Social Impact
- Marketing Efficiency – Strategy
* 15 Nov: Jury Day Vietnam
* 22 Nov: Awards Ceremony